Postage & Packaging
All items are set at immediate payment only. Postage and Packaging costs are to cover materials / packaging, and delivery.
We accept payments via Credit/Debit Card Via Braintree OR Paypal. We do not accept cheques or postal orders.
- Most of the items are sent by Royal mail 2nd Class Standard (Express Delivery by Royal Mail or Parcelforce).
- Once posted goods are in the hands of Royal Mail, we are not liable for late deliveries or any other claims.
- We aim to dispatch the item on the day we receive the order ensuring it’s before 2.00 PM, but items may be dispatched within 2-3 days (except weekends).
- If your item is returned to us as undelivered by the post office then the postage will need to be repaid before the item is sent again.
- If item has not been received within 14 working days please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note that we take the pictures from original garments and the colour of the garment may be slightly Vary due to lighting effects.
Refunds and Exchanges
- You are more than welcome to return or exchange your purchase.
- RETURN ITEMS SHOULD HAVE ALL LABELS ATTATCHED.
- Please Note that for exchange the item buyers need to pay the original postage cost.
- Refunds shall be issued if goods are not as described or Faulty.
- All postage, packing costs, and returns are to be paid by the buyer.
- Items should be sent back in the condition in which the buyer received the items in.
- Refunds will be issued for the Sale Price of the items only.
- Refunds will only be given if the item is returned within 30 days after receiving the items, and all tags and original packaging must still be intact.
- Refunds will be given once the items have been received by us, please send your item by a track able method, because if we do NOT receive the items we will be UNABLE to refund.
- Please include the document you received with the items, or your user ID and Item number with your return, for a faster refund.
- Return postage costs for items will not be refundable.
- These policies do not affect your statutory rights.